Our bright, comfy fluff-mobiles have been a familiar sight around Medway, East and West Malling, Sittingbourne, and Gravesend for nearly 15 years. We now offer our services in the Whitstable, Herne Bay and Canterbury areas too! We run two fully-equipped grooming parlours for dogs, kitted-out inside spacious vans that we park up outside your house, whenever your pup is in need of a pamper.
We wanted to give dog owners the chance to keep their much-loved companions looking trim and healthy without all the faff and stress of a long visit to a grooming parlour miles away. A groom on your doorstep is especially good for nervous dogs who would benefit from being groomed skillfully and quickly without a long car ride before and after, and without being caged as they wait for their turn.
And it’s great for nervous owners too! You can come and pop your head round the door to see how your pal is getting on, and they’ll be back at your feet for a fuss before you know it.
We keep everything simple, relaxed and fun. It’s much like you booking an experienced hairdresser to come to your house, only with a little more slobber and tickling behind the ears.
Our team are the bees knees, too. We’ve yet to meet a dog or an owner that didn’t fall in love with them a little.
Chief Fluffer – Gail
* Takes her tea with two sugars, please, and doesn’t mind if a bit extra falls in
* Will be heard singing and probably seen dancing with your little furry buddy
* Loves a little chat, and will role-play your pooch’s voice and answers to help keep the conversation flowing
* Drives the BIG van so always has space for the big dogs.
* Has the parking skills of a ninja.
* Owner of a mastiff and staffy
The Fairy DogMother – Lorraine
* Prefers tea, no sugar. Yeah, we think she’s weird too
* Magically grooms your pet fluffball between cuddles and coos
* Our hip-slinging, scissor-carrying cowgirl
* Drives our smaller van, but means BIG business on the road with her advanced driving qualifications
* Be warned – Little Miss Greenfingers may be tempted to deadhead your roses on her way in or out
* Owner of two miniature poodles and an African grey parrot